MEDIAGON is a special aluminum alloy, which is put on a water pipe in the form of a device. During the manufacturing process, the aluminum alloy creates an electrostatic field that affects the water molecules.
As the water passes through the electrostatic field of the MEDIAGON, the water molecules are shaken and the calcium bicarbonate is again separated into calcium carbonate (lime) and hydrogen.
In fact, small particles of lime remain in the water, which no longer dissolve and do not settle on water pipes, appliances, heating equipment.
Lime is removed from the water supply system when water is consumed, freeing the plumbing and heating systems from build-ups on the inner walls.
Benefits of MEDIAGON
• Without changing the configuration of water pipes
• No change in water quality
• Without the use of chemicals, without polluting the environment
• Does not consume electricity
• Does not require service
• Increases the service life of household appliances by 15-20% • Complete absence of solid scale on the inner surface of pipelines
• Lack of fatigue work of devices
• Provides energy savings as it affects the formation of sludge deposits, which leads to an additional 15% increase in energy consumption per 1 mm of deposits in the boiler, washing machine and dishwasher.